25 EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE | 30 Days | WORK IN PARADISE
OCTOBER, 2016 [SOLD OUT]
APRIL 1 - April 30, 2017
May 1 - May 30, 2017
Welcome to Unsettled: Bali.
Bali has it all: art, beaches, culture, shamans, spirituality, surf, uninhabited islands, and so much more. You have to experience it for yourself.
We will have several stunning villas to ourselves within a short distance of Ubud, famous as Bali's leading destination for coworking as well as the harmonic state found among the yoga practices, meditation, rice paddies, and spiritual sites.
Who is this for?
Bali has a thriving culture, beautiful beaches, and incredible opportunities for personal discovery. We will design this experience as a balance between work life and taking advantage of the quality of life in Ubud. There's an abundance of yoga classes, guided meditation, and spiritual teachers nearby for daily work/life balance. And come the weekend, we will explore new beaches, go diving, or search for the hidden side of this mysterious island.
This retreat is ideal for:
- location independent freelancers
- entrepreneurs and business owners
- anyone looking for a structured sabbatical
- Private accomodations in Balinese villas
- Airport transfer
- Local SIM cards
- Onsite coworking space and full-time membership at our local coworking space
- Weekly lunch workshops, BBQs, and dinner parties
- Breakfast, light snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- Peer-to-peer workshops, goal setting sessions, guest speakers, weekend trips and much more
- You can join daily yoga or meditation nearby, or if there's enough interest we can arrange for it at our villa.
1 month → $2,000 USD
2 weeks → $1,300 USD
For April 2017, applications must be submitted before February 1st, 2017
For May 2017, applications must be submitted before March 1st, 2017
Check flight deals, via our partners at Hipmunk!
Ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Scenes from our villas and from around Bali
What is there to do in Bali?
- Watch the sunrise over the Indian Ocean from the top of a volcano
- Dive one of the best WWII wrecks in the world
- Practice guided meditation or yoga with some of the best instructors in the world
- Take surfing lessons or enjoy world class surf
- Famous temples (e.g. Tanah Lot)
- Treat yourself to a spa (take it from someone who doesn't splurge on this sort of thing)
- Take a weekend trip to the Gili Islands
- Bike through rice paddies
What Past Participants Have Said:
"It’s a better work environment than I think I could ask for anywhere" - Sam Solie, 2014
"The Unsettled Bali experience was one of the most meaningful months of my life. From day one I could tell I wasn't just joining a travel group - I was becoming a member of a community of passionate, adventurous, truly remarkable humans. Spending a month in paradise exploring, eating, discussing life and career goals, learning in workshops, and lounging by the pool granted me the clarity and insight I had been craving." - Michele DiLisio, 2016
"Unsettled is so much more than a chance to travel while working.... It's truly understanding the meaning of a judgment-free zone. It's recognizing skills and strengths you never knew you had. It's putting yourself out of your comfort zone to really get to know what makes you you. It's knowing you have a group of amazing, inspiring people rooting for you no matter what it is you choose to take on. And it's realizing that there's nowhere else you'd rather be in the whole entire world than where you are at that moment." - Carly Hefland, 2016