25 EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE | TWO WEEKS | WORK + SURF
Imagine yourself working steps from the roaring surf of the pacific ocean. You're surrounded by vibrant jungle sounds, 25 strangers who've quickly become like family, and conversations that fade late into the evening after a long day of work, waves, and peer-to-peer workshops.
For our first ever two-week Unsettled experience, we couldn't imagine a better destination to disconnect and stay connected, and remind ourselves of what's truly important. Also, it's probably the best "professional development" tax write-off you're ever going to get :).
Welcome to Playa Santana, Nicaragua, where we're inviting 25 people from creative and entrepreneurial backgrounds to live, work, surf and explore together for two weeks. This remote and hidden cove is a surfer's paradise, and an idyllic location to take an intentional break from your routine, find new perspective, build new relationships, and grow new ideas. This experience is about exploring the best version of yourself, and living with intention and purpose with an incredible community of peers
There's little to do in this tiny outpost. In fact, that's the point. With miles of stunning coastline and three of arguably the best surf spots in Nicaragua a short walk or tuk-tuk ride away, there's no better place on earth to drop out of the urban jungles, strip back the bullshit, and reconnect to the things that matter: People. Nature. Conversations. Community. Adventure.
FEBRUARY 3 - FEBRUARY 17, 2018
Creatives. Entrepreneurs. Artists. Freelancers. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and embrace the unknown. You will share the experience of a lifetime in Nicaragua alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
Learn more about our community...
The Unsettled experience is your experience. We provide the villas, workspace, and an unforgettable trip. You can expect regular family-style parties, peer-to-peer workshops, poolside discussions and weekend excursions. You'll live on a basic yet comfortable 15-acre ranch, with private or shared rooms and a laid-back community vibe. You'll have a workspace on site, a local SIM card, daily breakfast and coffee, yoga, and more.
- A private or shared room in one of 7 unique villas on the property
- Shared airport transfer (pickup and drop-off from Managua)
- Daily breakfast & bottomless coffee
- Free yoga classes 3x per week
- Dedicated 5mb/s internet, plus shared 3g wifi USB sticks & personal local SIM cards for backup tethering.
- Weekly lunch and learns, welcome activities & party, BBQs, peer-to-peer workshops, goal setting sessions, and closing dinner.
- Curation and organization of various small trips, tours, and activities ranging from surf lessons to yoga classes, horseback riding, and more (most class/tour fees not included)
- An open calendar, and time to fill it with whatever you'd like.
- Dedicated Unsettled Experience Leader, and local staff to help you with anything you might need.
Two Weeks Unsettled in Nicaragua
→ Private Rooms: $1400-$1600 USD
→ Shared Room (Double occupancy): $1100 USD
Add-ons (Not Included)
Surfboard rentals, professional surf lessons, horseback riding, yoga, massages, car rentals,