Unsettled: BaliLifestyle focused | One month or two weeks | Work from paradise
Welcome to Bali. Your Journey Begins Now
Bali has it all: Art, beaches, culture, shamans, spirituality, surf, uninhabited islands, and so much more. You have to experience it for yourself. We will have several villas to ourselves within a short distance of Ubud, famous as Bali’s leading destination for coworking as well as the harmonic state found among the yoga practices, meditation, rice paddies, and spiritual sites. Join us for any of our upcoming two week or one month retreats!
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
1 Month | 2 Weeks
1 Month: $2200 – $2600 USD
2 Weeks: $1700 – $2000 USD
*Pricing increases $150 within 60 days of retreat start date
Dec 1 – Dec 15 / 30th, 2018
Jan 2 – Jan 30, 2019
Jan 31 – Feb 28, 2019
March 1 – March 29, 2019
April, May, June, 2019
The Community and Experience
The Unsettled is a community for those who refuse to settle in their pursuit of growth, meaning, and adventure. We bring together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
Read what Unsettled alumni are saying about their experience.
This experience is about you. It’s about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, growing new ideas, and exploring with intention among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
We intentionally design this experience as a balance between work life and taking advantage of the exceptional quality of life in Ubud. There’s an abundance of yoga classes, guided meditation, and spiritual teachers nearby for daily work/life balance. And come the weekend, we will explore new beaches, go diving, or search for the hidden side of this mysterious island…
Being Unsettled for the last 30 days has felt liberating. It’s about opening up to a whole range of new possibilities, saying yes to new experiences, and not setting expectations that limit your growth.Rima Bazzi
An Unsettled trip is like venturing into the unknown. You have no idea how the experience or people you’ll meet will be… but that unknown proved to be a very rewarding experience. You’ll leave Unsettled richer. Richer in the memories you create and the connections you make. Worth every minute.Lesibane Mohale
I met 29 incredible people from all walks of life, and found a little part of me in all of them. These people were intelligent, witty, bloody smart, beautiful, adventurous, hilarious, and full of joy.Shitika Anand
- Private accommodations in Balinese villas, with daily breakfast.
- A full-time workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who challenge your perspective and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated calendar of events with community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, local experiences and classes, peer-to-peer and facilitated workshops, excursions, and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises.