Working From “Home” Will Never Be The Same…
As we ease back to travel, we can’t help but go back to where we got started: Bali.
Bali has it all: Quiet beaches to the north, surf to the south, and healthy food, tropical drinks, and yoga just around the corner. We will stay in our villas that are within walking distance of central Ubud, famous as Bali’s leading destination for coworking as well as the epicenter of an easy going pace of life full of yoga, meditation, rice paddies, and spiritual connections.
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
$2750 – $3350 USD
*Pricing depends on room type
February 26 – March 26, 2022
June 4 – July 2, 2022
The Community & Experience
Unsettled is a community for those who refuse to settle in their pursuit of growth, meaning, and adventure. We bring together creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, freelancers, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
Read what Unsettled alumni are saying about their experience.
This experience is about you. It’s about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, growing new ideas, and exploring with intention among an incredible backdrop of people and place. We provide housing, workspace, and an unforgettable experience filled with regular dinner parties, peer-to-peer workshops, happy hours, and excursions. From the moment you arrive, you will experience Bali like a local.
Unsettled: Bali Highlights
We intentionally design this experience as a balance between work life and taking advantage of the exceptional quality of life in Ubud. You’ll live in a beautiful communal-style villa with private rooms and ensuite bathrooms on the edge of central Ubud, with an abundance of yoga classes, guided meditation, and spiritual teachers nearby for daily work/life balance. You’ll have access to a full-time coworking space to stay on track, and come the weekend, we will explore new beaches, go diving, or search for the hidden side of this mysterious island…
You’ll have 24/7 coworking space access, at a beautiful space with skype booths, a balcony overlooking the jungle, two pools, and excellent fruit bowls.
Explore the nearby Gili Islands or dive Nusa Dua, learn to surf, hike a volcano at sunrise, wander the rice paddies, and tour the island with a mini scooter gang.
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
Sign up for daily yoga, run through the rice paddies in the morning mist, and splurge on $10 massages and incredibly healthy local food.
Take local batik painting classes, explore Bali’s endless temples, meditation centers, full moon ceremonies and mystic healers.
UNSETTLED: BALI DATES
1-Month Bali Retreat
February 26 – March 26, 2022
June 4 – July 2, 2022
- Private accommodations in Balinese villas, with daily breakfast.
- A full-time workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who challenge your perspective and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated calendar of events with community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, local experiences and classes, peer-to-peer and facilitated workshops, excursions, and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises.
Unsettled’s Updated 2021 Travel Policies & Precautions
No messing around: Unsettled is committed to returning back to travel, slowly, safely, and confidently.
We believe that when we all do our part, we can do anything together. This is, in fact, the very foundation of what it means to live Unsettled — to co-create a world of possibilities by working with a community of your peers. It’s how we’ve run 100% of all of our experiences to date, and it’s why we feel perfectly suited to return to travel starting today.
Unsettled’s 2021 Travel Policies are found here and cover our updated policies on payments, transfers, and refunds. Our Travel Precautions can be found here, and these cover the precautions and requirements taken by both Unsettled and participants. Here is how they apply for our upcoming sailing destinations:
- Do your part: Get vaccinated. We strongly, strongly encourage all participants to get vaccinated at least two weeks before their trip start date. We will be doing so ourselves! We set our first travel dates of 2021 after assessing the pace of COVID vaccination distribution.
- Do your part: Upon arriving at our location, all participants will be required to take and pass a COVID-19 test and show results before meeting up with our group. We will share a list of testing sites with you before our travels.
- Do your part: All participants are required to mask up and social distance when we are outside of our community. All participants will be required to follow and respect local ordinance on wearing masks, social distancing, allowance of group sizes, etc. with no leeway given when we are in public places.
Unsettled will be doing our part as well.
- We will share testing sites and update local ordinances.
- We will arrange for delivery of food, drinks, and other needs for our participants to avoid frequent trips to local markets
- Our trips will remain small.
- Our cancelation and refund policy are more flexible than ever
You can read our latest precautions and efforts here.
When we all do our part, we can do anything together. At Unsettled, this has been a part of our foundational values since day 1, and we call it co-creation. This is what allows us to return to travel!
Ready to join us in Bali for the adventure of a lifetime?
Apply below, and we’ll get back to you with more information!
Being Unsettled for the last 30 days has felt liberating. It’s about opening up to a whole range of new possibilities, saying yes to new experiences, and not setting expectations that limit your growth.
An Unsettled trip is like venturing into the unknown. You have no idea how the experience or people you’ll meet will be… but that unknown proved to be a very rewarding experience. You’ll leave Unsettled richer. Richer in the memories you create and the connections you make. Worth every minute.
I met 29 incredible people from all walks of life, and found a little part of me in all of them. These people were intelligent, witty, bloody smart, beautiful, adventurous, hilarious, and full of joy.