Welcome to Buenos Aires. Your Journey Begins Now.
Imagine waking up each morning in the heart of Palermo, Buenos Aires’ most vibrant and walkable neighborhood. With streets inspired by Paris’ famous boulevards and green space that rivals London’s Hyde Park, it has the looks of a European city with the soul of Latin America. There are cafes spilling into the streets. Art studios around each corner. Wine in every glass. The most inspiring month of your life. That’s how we define success at Unsettled.
Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Argentina
No current dates available for this location. Check out our travel page for our upcoming retreats!
The Community & Experience
Unsettled is a community for those who refuse to settle in their pursuit of growth, meaning, and adventure. We bring together creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, freelancers, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
Read what Unsettled alumni are saying about their experience.
This experience is about you. It’s about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, growing new ideas, and exploring with intention among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
Unsettled: Buenos Aires Highlights
We’ve designed this experience to allow you to fully immerse yourself in the Porteño lifestyle. We provide private accommodations in the heart of the city, collaborative workspace, and one unforgettable month of experiences. You can expect regular dinner parties, peer-to-peer workshops, happy hours, Argentinian asados, pool parties, and weekend excursions. From the moment you arrive, you will explore everything Buenos Aires has to offer.
We have full-time coworking space membership, but be warned: Buenos Aires is a late-night kind of city.
Explore the magnificent Iguazu falls, the epic landscapes of Patagonia, or spend a weekend away in Urugauy.
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
Yoga. Tango. Biking. Crossfit… Or a hammock on the rooftop. Find your fit. If you can dream it, you can find it in Buenos Aires.
Tango milongas. Late-night music jams. Rich architecture, endless street art & wandering San Telmo Sunday market.
I met a whole group of unique, enriching and amazing human beings with whom I had the deepest and most interesting conversations I’ve had in a long time… I lived Buenos Aires in all its vibrancy… Oh, and I also worked 🙂
I’ve achieved a lot in my professional life, but sometimes you have to take a big step to shift things around… My month with Unsettled gave me an incredible opportunity to pause, review, analyze, and change my routine.
I was able to run my business smoothly from a different hemisphere, make life-long connections with people from around the globe, and return home with an incredible sense of purpose and focus.
- Private accommodations in a central, furnished apartment or shared house. Your home away from home.
- A full-time workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who challenge your perspective and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated calendar of events with community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, local experiences and classes, peer-to-peer and facilitated workshops, excursions, and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises.
Ready to join us in Buenos Aires for the month of a lifetime?
Embrace the unknown. Apply now…