YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE AND NOW.
- TWO WEEKS -
An ancient melting pot of cultures, traditions, art and design, Morocco's most famous Imperial City hosts a thriving contrast between ancient and modern life. Located just two hours from the Atlantic coast in the heart of the country, this fiery historic hub is Morocco’s pride and joy.
This November, we're hosting 18 individuals from creative and entrepreneurial backgrounds around the world to live in and explore Marrakech together for two incredible weeks. The Unsettled experience is designed to offer you an intentional break from your routine, and the space to find inspiration, build new relationships, and grow new ideas. Living Unsettled is about embracing the unknown, and living the best version of yourself with an incredible community of peers.
You'll have wifi and space to work in each Riad, but don't expect rocket-fast speeds. Enjoy a slower pace for a change, and dive into more creative projects.
Opt for a weekend under the stars on an overnight desert experience, or road trip out of town for world class hiking, climbing, and kitesurfing.
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
Yoga. Tea. Incredible spices and flavors from the local markets. From courtyard to cafes, have the best of old world and new city.
Medina explorations. Souk bargain hunting. Tagine for days. A rich history of music, art, and cultural exchange. Marrakech has it all.
THE COMMUNITY & EXPERIENCE
Unsettled: Morocco is a uniquely co-created experience designed to offer a true taste of cultural immersion in one of the world's most fascinating cities where the intersections of art, culture, and tradition are deeply rooted in everyday live. It's about diving into your senses, and immersing yourself in a place that will challenge you to grow in new ways.
The Unsettled community brings together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join our growing community of Unsettled alum spread out over 65 countries around the world.
Learn more about our community...
OUR MOROCCAN RIADS
We'll be staying in the heart of the ancient Medina, in traditional Moroccan riads (guesthouses) that combine Moorish architecture and artisanal design to create a relaxing and peaceful home vibe in the center of the bustling city. These riads are multi-level square shaped houses with an open courtyard on the ground floor, and a roof terrace for sunbathing or catching a view of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains in the distance. Each level has bedrooms that open to the center of the house and at least one communal living area between each room.
These riads are truly historic buildings, in some cases over 200 years old, located in a UNESCO World Heritage site. Expect a truly authentic co-living experience in the heart of old Marrakech that have unique history, color, and character.
- Private rooms in communal-style riads in the heart of the Medina.
- Full daily breakfast included Mondays-Fridays.
- Airport transfer upon arrival, and a local SIM card for your phone.
- Welcome orientation, dinner, and community design activities.
- Peer-to-peer workshops, goal-setting sessions, and family-style dinner parties.
- Immersive local experiences ranging from cooking classes, market explorations, and more surprises.
- A vetted community of creatives and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- A full-time Unsettled Experience Leader & local staff member who are there to facilitate workshops, organize activities and connect you to each other and your surroundings.
- Wifi connection and communal working space in the riads.
- Post-trip access to great alumni perks and benefits, including special discounts, alumni trips, and a global community of over 1000 alumni from 65+ countries.
Two Weeks Unsettled in Marrakech
→ $2050 USD - $2500 USD (Private Room)
→ $1750 USD (Shared Room)