25 Exceptional PEOPLE | 30 days coworking | THE CITY OF ETERNAL SPRING
February 4 - March 4, 2017
March 4 - April 1, 2017
Welcome to colombia.
What is Unsettled, Medellín?
We're bringing together 25 people from creative and entrepreneurial backgrounds to live, work, and explore Medellín for 30 days. The Unsettled experience is designed to offer you an intentional break from your routine, and the space to find inspiration, build new relationships, and growing new ideas. A month with Unsettled is about embracing the unknown, and living the best version of yourself with an incredible community of peers.
"The City of Eternal Spring"
For one month, you'll live and work remotely from Medellín, a city of historic transformations. An urban oasis surrounded by one of the most diverse countries on earth, it holds some of the happiest, most passionate people anywhere. Recently, Medellín has become a shining light of urban innovation and entrepreneurship, but it has always been renown for its art & design, outdoor festivals, stunning countryside, and of course, salsa.
Oh, and did we mention the weather? It might be mid-winter where you are, but Medellín is known as the "city of eternal spring" for good reason.
Who is this for?
Creatives. Entrepreneurs. Artists. Freelancers. People going through transitions. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and embrace the unknown. You will share the experience of a lifetime alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
This retreat is ideal for:
- Location independent freelancers
- Creatives looking for inspiration and new perspective
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Anyone looking for a structured sabbatical
- Private accommodations in an upscale, centralized neighborhood
- Airport transfer upon arrival
- A local SIM card for your phone
- Full-time membership at our local coworking space
- Peer-to-peer workshops, dinner parties, an opening party, games, BBQs, and facilitated events
- Weekly community lunch & learn hosted by Unsettled
- A full-time local staff who is there to organize activities and to share what’s happening around the city each week
- An organized weekend at a Colombian "finca" in the mountains just outside of the city
- A highly-vetted community of 25 creatives from all over the world
1 month → $1900 USD
2 weeks → Email us at email@example.com to check availability
Application Deadlines & Next Steps
For February, applications close on January 15, 2017
For March, applications close on February 15, 2017
Check flight deals, via our partners at Hipmunk!
Ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Scenes from in and around MedellIn
What is there to do in and around medellIn?
- Dance salsa until the sun comes up
- Visit Colombia’s coffee regions
- Explore the social innovation ecosystem in Medellín
- Connect with the local startup and remote worker communities
- Take a weekend trips to the Caribbean coast, Cartagena, the more remote Pacific Coast, Tayrona National Park, La Amazonia, or a lost city in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
What Past Participants Have Said:
Easily one of the best months of my life. The combination of Unsettled's thoughtful approach and the personal/professional growth I experienced left me inspired, excited and grateful. This is how I travel now.
- Colin Decker, Creative Director, Humm Systems.
Unsettled was an awesome month, not only did I get to meet 30 very interesting, diverse and inspiring people, but the whole experience also give me an opportunity to reconnect with myself and reassess my value personally and professionally.
- Tiger Jasmine, Entrepreneur