Welcome to colombia.
Your journey begins now...
This summer and fall, we're bringing together 25 people from creative and entrepreneurial backgrounds to live, work, and explore Medellín for one month at a time. This experience is designed to offer you an intentional break from your routine, and the space to find inspiration, build new relationships, and grow new ideas. A month with Unsettled is about embracing the unknown, and living the best version of yourself with an incredible community of peers.
"The City of Eternal Spring"
Medellín is a city of historic transformations. An urban oasis surrounded by one of the most diverse and beautiful countries on earth, it holds some of the happiest, most passionate people anywhere. Recently, Medellín has become a shining light of urban innovation and entrepreneurship, but it has always been renown for its art & design, outdoor festivals, stunning countryside, and of course, salsa.
Oh, and did we mention the weather? Medellín is known as the "city of eternal spring" for good reason. The fresh fruits are always in season and the outdoor cafes are always bustling.
Creatives. Entrepreneurs. Artists. Freelancers. People going through transitions. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and embrace the unknown. You will share the experience of a lifetime alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
- Private accommodations in an upscale, centralized neighborhood
- Airport transfer upon arrival
- A local SIM card for your phone
- Full-time membership at our local coworking space
- Peer-to-peer workshops, dinner parties, an opening party, games, BBQs, and facilitated events
- A full-time local staff who is there to organize activities and to share what’s happening around the city each week
- An organized weekend in the mountains just outside of the city
- A highly-vetted community of 25 creatives from all over the world
February 4th - March 4th (SOLD OUT)
March 4th - April 1st (SOLD OUT)
August 1st - August 31st (APPLY NOW)
September 1st - September 30th (APPLY NOW)
1 month → $2000 USD
2 weeks → Email us at email@example.com to check availability
*Couples → 50% off for your partner (assuming you share a room :)
Check flight deals, via our partners at Hipmunk!
Ready to join us in Medellín for the adventure of a lifetime?
Scenes from in and around MedellIn
What is there to do in and around medellIn?
- Dance salsa until the sun comes up
- Visit Colombia’s coffee regions
- Explore the social innovation ecosystem in Medellín
- Connect with the local startup and remote worker communities
- Take a weekend trips to the Caribbean coast, Cartagena, the more remote Pacific Coast, Tayrona National Park, La Amazonia, or a lost city in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
What Past Participants Have Said:
Easily one of the best months of my life. The combination of Unsettled's thoughtful approach and the personal/professional growth I experienced left me inspired, excited and grateful. This is how I travel now.
- Colin Decker, Creative Director, Humm Systems.
In the past year, we’ve circled the world once with nothing but a carry-on. Out of all of the amazing experiences we’ve had, Unsettled in Medellin ranks at the top. What will we miss the most? The wisdom that blossoms from community, and our new life-long friends.
-Aviv & Paulina Schwietzer, Founders of Leaving Wooster.