25 EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE | 30 DAYS | BACK TO THE BASICS
The City of Kings. Lima la Linda. A capital with many names, Lima is a stunning juxtaposition, a merging of ocean and desert; metropolis and beach. Wake up at 5am to catch the surf, work in a vast yet ‘tranquillo’ metropolis, and share long conversations over some of the world's most amazing food and drinks. It is the ultimate cultural destination, offering a diverse and growing entrepreneurial community, world-renowned food, deep history and an outdoor-oriented lifestyle.
This July, Unsettled is bringing together 25 people from creative and entrepreneurial backgrounds to live, work from, and explore Peru together for one month. This experience is designed to offer you an intentional break from your routine, and the space to find inspiration, build new relationships, and grow new ideas. A month with Unsettled is about embracing the unknown, and living the best version of yourself with an incredible community of peers while still being productive.
JANUARY 13 - FEBRUARY 10
LIMA & SACRED VALLEY
|- SOLD OUT! -|
June 30 - July 28
Unsettled is for those who embrace the unknown and value meaningful human connection. We attract creatives, entrepreneurs, artists. freelancers, and people going through intentional life or career transitions and asking the big questions. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and are looking for a co-created month diving into the unknown. You will share the experience of a lifetime in Peru alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join a growing community of Unsettled alum spread out over 40 countries around the world.
This retreat is ideal for:
- location independent freelancers and consultants
- creatives who thrive in movement and change
- entrepreneurs and business owners
- anyone going through a professional transition or looking for a structured sabbatical
Learn more about our community...
Unsettled provides the housing, full-time access to a coworking space, and an unforgettable month filled with regular dinner parties, peer-to-peer workshops, unique excursions and more. From the moment you arrive, you will experience Lima like a local.
After 3 weeks of coworking in Lima, we'll finish off the month with a 5 night / 6 day excursion to Peru's Sacred Valley, home to Cusco, Machu Picchu and dozens of ancient temples and spiritual sites dotting the landscape.
Part 1: Lima
The Sea. The City. The Beginning.
June 30 - July 21st, 2018
You'll spend your first three weeks coworking in Lima, where you’ll have centrally located apartments, steps away from your coworking space, and a short walk from the sea and the diverse neighborhoods of Lima.
We’ll spend weeknights hosting family-style dinners of ceviches, exploring the foodie and startup scenes, and kicking back to the find our groove for the easy going pace of life enjoyed by the locals. On the weekends, we’ll explore the beaches and mountains, the arts and adventures, and more with a few local field trips planned. Or, you're free to head off on your own adventures with other participants from around the world!
Part 2: The Sacred Valley
The Andes. The Lost City. The Final Chapter.
July 21st - July 28th, 2018
On our fourth and final week in Peru, those seeking more adventure will fly to Cusco to begin our 5 night/6 day tour of Peru’s Sacred Valley. You’ll explore famous Inca sites and cultural towns throughout the week, with the peak experience hiking to the top of Machu Picchu. You’ll have local guides and Unsettled’s team running the show and grounding this experience through workshops that will allow us to reflect on the ancient magic that still lives in the Sacred Valley.
- Private accommodations in centrally located apartments in Lima
- Airport pickup upon arrival to Lima
- Local SIM card, and full-time access to a local coworking space
- Welcome orientation, activities and a dinner party
- Weekly workshops, family-style dinners, and community events
- Peer-to-peer workshops, goal setting sessions, and local field trips
- Dedicated local staff member who offers local knowledge, connections, and experiences
- Roundtrip flights from Lima to Cusco
Sacred Valley Trip
- Meet in Cusco
- Local transport in Cusco, to/from Sacred Valley, and to/from Machu Picchu
- Shared rooms in lodge style accommodations in the Sacred Valley and Cusco for 5 nights
- Tickets and local guides to Machu Picchu
- Local tours in Cusco of archaeological sites
- Closing party in Cusco building off the spiritual journey in these lands
Unsettled Package: Lima + Sacred Valley Excursion
→ $3,200+ USD