Mexico City is a destination that constantly engages your sense of curiosity. From the moment you land, you’ll explore this urban landscape of gastronomy, designs, rituals, and exhibitions of its artists, chefs, architects, healers, and creative residents.
This is your opportunity to redefine how you can be both productive and creative. In Mexico City, we double down on both through expert workshops, conversations, and having a dedicated coworking and creative space to work and create.
You will live in a local neighborhood that’s known as a bohemian “barrio” for the city’s artists, entrepreneurs, and creative class. While it will quickly feel like home, we will also get off the main avenues and explore the city’s hidden sides.
For two weeks, you will live in a charming boutique hotel that combines traditional Mexican architecture with contemporary touches in the city’s most walkable neighborhood, Condesa. With an open-air cafe on the ground floor, a patio on the rooftop, wifi
Two Weeks. One thriving metropolis. Your creative journey.
From our base in Condesa, we will explore the hidden details and rhythm of this evolving metropolis — its food, contemporary design, culture, art, music, and, of course, its people. We will use the city’s 700-year history to remind us that the foundations of the present are built upon the long and winding journey of the past.
Expect evening dinner conversations and facilitated workshops; spontaneous adventures and planned excursions to local galleries, bars, and studios; and finally, endless opportunities for growth, inspiration, and learning. As organizers, we facilitate and help schedule many of these, but you choose your focus and what you do with your spare time.
We bring together a curated community of professionals – from artists and entrepreneurs to coaches and consultants – who are interested in co-creating an experience that will inspire their creative process. You will share knowledge, insights, and skills with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers. You will also join a growing community of Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
It’s really amazing finding like-minded people who are also up for crazy adventures and interesting travel. It’s not necessarily easy to be away from your regular routine, but having the ability to work, travel and meet really cool people all rolled into one is everything.
An inspiring, unforgettable experience. I absolutely loved my time with Unsettled and still keep in touch with the amazing people I met there (with reunions in 6 countries so far!). The team takes a mindful approach that immediately creates an open, friendly and inclusive environment from day one. It was easily one of the best experiences of my life.
An Unsettled trip is like venturing into the unknown. You have no idea how the experience or people you’ll meet will be… but that unknown proved to be a very rewarding experience. You’ll leave Unsettled richer. Richer in the memories you create and the connections you make. Worth every minute.
MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILS
- A private room with en-suite bathroom in our boutique housing, including breakfast.
- A full-time workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, month, year, or lifetime.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts to support your journey + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides, wifi connectivity, and plenty of extras.
- A curated community of diverse and international professionals peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- A calendar of events with community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, local experiences, facilitated workshops, excursions, and more.
- Regular unstructured time and space for you to live, work, and adventure your way.
- An original Moleskine | Unsettled program of creative sessions, workshops, and discussions designed to support your creative practices.
- Purposely designed moments for mobile inspiration and personal reflection.
- A tailored set of Moleskine I Unsettled tools and objects to help you document and record your journey.
MOLESKINE CREATIVE RETREAT APPLICATION
Ready to join us? Then we’re ready for you. The first step to joining a Moleskine Creative Retreat is to share with us a little more information about yourself. Our team will then be in touch to explain the next steps and get you on your trip.