Design Your Life WEEK: BaliUNSETTLED X HANDEL GROUP
Are you ready to take on something big this year — YOU?
Whether you want to take on your career, your love life, your health, your body and/or your family this year, this Design Your Life Week, led by Handel Group and curated by Unsettled, will teach you how to dream in every area of your life that matters to you. It will show you what’s in the way of your dreams and get you into the right actions to realize every last one of those dreams.
Facilitated by world-renowned life coach Laurie Gerber and hosted locally by Unsettled, we will guide you through this profound week of discovery and design, giving you the practical tools you need to set your life on a different trajectory. You will leave with a new perspective, attainable goals, an inspired, goosebump-worthy personal plan, and the immersive experience of a lifetime in stunning Bali.
Dates: Saturday, October 19th – Sunday, October 27th, 2019
Location: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Max Participants: 20
Cost: Pre-Sale $6450 USD | Standard $6995 USD
Pre-Sale Deadline: July 15th, 2019.
*Limited Spots Available
OUR LOCATION: BALI, INDONESIA
For one week, we share our time together in a boutique villa on the edge of Ubud, Bali’s renowned spiritual center. In addition to guided coaching sessions, family-style meals and deep conversations, we will also actively explore this paradise and its inspiring mix of spirituality, philosophy and nature. We will bring local traditions into our lives that blend Balinese culture with the international lifestyle for which the island has become famous.
This experience is rooted in balance, purpose, and intention, combining wellness for peak mental and physical performance with the tools and support you need to elevate your lifestyle.
THE PROGRAM & STRUCTURE
The Design Your Life Week: Bali is an 8 day / 7 night experience of deep interactive dialogue, small team exercises, group and individual coaching. Expert coach Laurie Gerber will lead you through your journey by honestly copping to her own learnings, the likes of which you can certainly relate to and the likes by which you’ll certainly be inspired.
Each day, we’ll dive in to 2-3 hours of structured sessions, followed by curated local experiences and conversations designed to compliment our learning and provide opportunities to explore all the Bali has to offer – art, music, food, philosophy, and nature.
Life Design Basics: Core Sessions
- How to dream and uncover what you really want.
- How to get rid of self-sabotaging head noise and negative beliefs.
- How to make and keep commitments to yourself around body, career, money, relationships, and more.
- How to have difficult conversations.
- How to see yourself as a leader.
Evolving Yourself: Core Sessions
- How to tell the truth in order to be proud and confident.
- How to shift your personality – and still be you.
- How to identify and understand your life lessons that keep repeating.
- How to design your life’s mission.
HANDEL GROUP FACILITATOR: LAURIE GERBER
Passionate about personal development, Laurie has been coaching individuals and groups for over 15 years. She holds a degree in Education and Political Science from Swarthmore College, and was certified to teach elementary school. Before enthusiastically joining the Handel Group, Laurie owned and operated Partners with Parents, a tutoring and educational consulting business in New York City. Her professional and personal mission is to better the world by teaching people to tell the truth and pursue their dreams. Her focus is on maximizing clients’ ability to thrive across all areas of life–health, love, career, money, family, etc. Laurie spreads her message of empowerment through live international events, one-on-one coaching, virtual coaching courses, as a writer, on radio and in TV appearances such as MTV’s True Life Special: I’m Getting a Second Chance, A&E’s The Marriage Test, the Dr. Phil Show and TODAY show.
- A five-day Design Your Life Program developed by Handel Group’s world-renowned life coaching experts and run all over the world.
- Group sessions, facilitation, and conversations led by Laurie Gerber,
- Private room in a boutique designer hotel with Balinese flavor.
- Airport pickups, local sim cards, and local transportation for group activities.
- Curated local experiences designed to enhance your journey and expose you to Balinese culture and lifestyle.
- All breakfasts and some curated dinner experiences included.
- Access to daily meditation and yoga sessions from world-class instructors.
- A curated community of ~15 diverse, like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience to share your journey with.
- A dedicated team of Unsettled experience leaders and local experts to support your exploration and, growth, and adventures.
- Unstructured time for personal exploration, travel, and wellness activities.
October 19 – October 27, 2019.
Pre-Sale – $6450 USD (Through July 15)
Regular – $6995 USD
*You are asked to complete a 4-6 hour written homework assignment prior to your arrival in Bali. Homework will be due 3 weeks prior to course open date. You will receive an email with homework and instructions upon registration.
Check in with us at HG@beunsettled.co and we’ll get right back to you!