Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator is an unconventional, interactive, and global 4-week virtual retreat that challenges you to find clarity on what’s next. You will identify the core tensions between the lifestyle you want and the career trajectory that aligns your values, interests, and skills in new ways. Ready to redesign your life framework?
What Do You Get?
- 15 Hours of live workshops and sessions, also recorded and available 24/7.
- 10 Offline exercises, frameworks, and assignments that support your journey and can be used for a lifetime of learning.
- 8 “Open Office Hours” for facilitated and peer-to-peer conversations around the topics and themes we’re discussing.
- Extra 1:1 sessions with your lead facilitators and Unsettled co-founders.
- A live community platform to connect, post, share, and discuss daily with 20+ other professionals from around the globe, that continues long after the month ends.
Your Virtual Retreat Experience: What Next?
Once you register, we’ll be sharing more details including a course guide, calendar, tools, participant directory, and more to get you prepared for your retreat. You will share this online experience with a global community of like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join our growing community of 2,000 Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
March 20 – April 19, 2020
Standard Registration: March 13th, 2020
$573 | Early Registration
$665 | Standard Registration Ends March 13th
$895 | Final Call
STANDARD PRICING ENDS: