25 EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE | 30 DAYS | CREATIVITY REDISCOVERED
Unsettled is bringing together 25 creatives, entrepreneurs, and independent workers from around the world to live, cowork from, and explore Barcelona for 30 days. From the unique architecture and history layered throughout every city street, to the nearly endless selection of neighborhoods, bars, and tapas spots to explore, not a moment passes in without a sense of discovery in Barcelona.
This Unsettled experience is your chance to take an intentional break from your routine, find new perspective, build new relationships, and grow new ideas. It's about using Barcelona's famous cityscape to inspire creativity, productivity, and balance in your life.
Creatives. Entrepreneurs. Artists. Freelancers. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and embrace the unknown. You will share the experience of a lifetime in Barcelona alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
This retreat is ideal for:
- location independent freelancers and consultants
- creatives, entrepreneurs and business owners
- anyone looking for a structured sabbatical, or an intentional transition period.
Learn more about our community...
The Unsettled experience is your experience. We provide housing, workspace, and an unforgettable month. You can expect regular dinner parties, peer-to-peer workshops, happy hours, and weekend excursions. From the moment you arrive, you will experience Barcelona like a local.
You'll live in a furnished apartment designed to feel like home. We never put you in hotels or dorm-style accommodation. You'll also receive a full-time membership at our coworking space, a local SIM card, and have internet in your apartment. Don't worry, you can live unsettled and stay productive. That's the point.
- A private room in a beautiful, centrally located shared apartment (La Sagrada Familia)
- Full-time membership at our local coworking space
- Local SIM card
- Welcome orientation brunch, activities, and dinner
- Weekly lunch and learn, peer-to-peer workshops, goal setting sessions, and closing dinner party
- Curation and organization of various small trips, tours, and activities ranging from food tours and dance lessons to yoga classes, Spanish classes and more (class/tour fees not included)
- Full calendar of events to choose from for the month: Exhibitions, galleries, parties, concerts, and more
- Dedicated local staff member who can point you in the right direction for almost anything you want to experience this month.
1 Month Unsettled In Barcelona
→ $2,450 w/ Accommodation
→ $1,300 Self-Accommodation
Ready to join us in Barcelona for the adventure of a lifetime?