Welcome to Spain.
Your journey begins now...
For our first European experience, we're bringing together 25 creatives, entrepreneurs, and independent workers from around the world to live, work, and explore Barcelona for 30 days. For one month, you'll live and work remotely from the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most culturally rich and exciting cities. From the unique architecture and history layered throughout every city street, to the nearly endless selection of neighborhoods, bars, and sites to see and explore, not a moment passes in without a sense of discovery in Barcelona.
The Unsettled experience is your chance to take an intentional break from your routine, find new perspective, build new relationships, and grow new ideas. It's about using Barcelona's famous cityscape to inspire creativity, productivity, and balance in your life.
Creatives. Entrepreneurs. Artists. Freelancers. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and embrace the unknown. You will share the experience of a lifetime in Barcelona alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers.
The Unsettled experience is your experience. We provide housing, workspace, and an unforgettable month. You can expect regular dinner parties, peer-to-peer workshops, happy hours, and weekend excursions. From the moment you arrive, you will experience Barcelona like a local.
You'll live in a furnished apartment designed to feel like home. We never put you in hotels or dorm-style accommodation. You'll also receive a full-time membership at our coworking space, a local SIM card, and have internet in your apartment. Don't worry, you can live unsettled and stay productive. That's the point.
- A private room in a beautiful, centrally located shared apartment
- Full-time membership at our local co-working space
- Local SIM card
- Welcome orientation brunch, activities, and dinner
- Weekly lunch and learn, peer-to-peer workshops, goal setting sessions, and closing dinner party
- Curation and organization of various small trips, tours, and activities ranging from food tours and dance lessons to yoga classes, DJ classes, Spanish classes and more (class/tour fees not included)
- Full calendar of events to choose from for the month: Exhibitions, galleries, parties, concerts, and much more
- Dedicated local staff member who can point you in the right direction for almost anything you want to experience this month.
May 1st - May 30th [SOLD OUT]
September 30th - October 29th [Limited Spaces!]
1 month → $2,250 USD (W/ Unsettled accommodation) / $1,100 (Self-Accommodation)
*Couples → 50% off for your partner (assuming you share a room :)