Want to Redesign your Life? Here’s What Not to Expect from Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator
By: Lala Franklin-Apted, Unsettled VP of Experience
What is Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator?
Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator is Unsettled’s first online “virtual retreat” to give you the time, space, tools, and community to navigate through your next transition with intention and clarity… without leaving home.
Through our original workshops, weekly group Live Sessions, unique practical tools and frameworks, and regular peer-to-peer conversations, we help you to identify the core tensions between where you are and the career and lifestyle you want. We want to help put you on trajectories that align your values, interests, and skills.
So you know what Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator is, what is it not? Let’s cut the bs and get real for a moment…
It is not the cure-all, one-fix answer.
- Don’t expect us to tell you the answer to the very personal question of what’s next for you? Our facilitators and our global learning community are here to help guide you, but ultimately only you know the solutions and choices that are right for you.
It is not an end game.
- Rather, our one-month virtual retreat is just the start! Think of it as a beginning for reframing and redesigning your lifestyle for years to come… this is really just the beginning!
It is not a holiday, a break, or the time to check-out from life.
- It is called doing ‘the work’ for a reason! Don’t expect a holiday… instead plan to go deep to do some amazing, important and useful work with yourself, your choices, and your life. You will need dedicated time and space to ask and explore these big questions. Challenge yourself to be fully present and set aside some focused time to get everything you can from the retreat.
It is not here to lock in a right or wrong way to create success.
- If you are looking for a world of black and white limited possibilities, this isn’t it. We want to help you lay out all of the possibilities – connecting you to a world of expanding opportunities where impossible is just what we call it until we make it happen!
It is not only about you.
- Don’t expect to work in a vacuum… all our Lifestyle Incubator virtual retreats create a Global Learning Community of 15-20 individuals from all around the world and from varying walks of life. It is communal, and about doing this work alongside other people.
It is not only about your career.
- Life is more than just our careers – our virtual retreats aim to offer holistic lifestyle design, taking into consideration how all of the differing parts of your life contribute to a meaningful whole.
It is not your traditional online course.
Unsettled and traditional? We don’t think so! Our core program is completely one-of-a-kind and consists of:
- Weekly live sessions and workshops led by our Unsettled Experience team, recorded & available 24/7
- Weekly offline tools, frameworks & exercises.
- Daily peer-to-peer conversations and discussions via Slack.
- Intimate group & peer-to-peer coaching, and
- 1:1 sessions with Unsettled’s founding team.
- Daily Real human interaction… this means regular inspiration, prompts, content, and surprises.
It is not a “have to” burden.
- Instead this is a ‘get to’ opportunity! This month you get to ask yourself personal questions in a supportive and affirming space. You get to spend time intentionally designing your life! You have to want this and be excited to get to do this with us for a month.
It is not meant to be a replica of our in-person Unsettled retreats.
- Because that would be no fun! Each of Unsettled’s retreats are co-created so no 2 retreats, even in the same setting, are ever the same! Similarly, our virtual retreats are not designed to be the exact same thing as each other nor the equivalent experience of our in-person retreats. This is a special online space, and we intend to keep it that way!
So, now there is only one question left to answer… are you ready to join us and help us define everything that Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator can be?
Our next month-long virtual retreats are:
Our first retreat was sold out so grab your spot today and join us! Sign up here.