REDEFINE YOUR CAREER. DESIGN FOR MEANING. OWN YOUR FUTURE.
Life is an adventure into the unknown.
Knowing how to be intentional and navigate towards what you want next may be the most fundamental tool you ever learn.
Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator is the world’s first “virtual retreat” that gives you the time, space, tools, and community to navigate through your next transition with intention and clarity… without leaving home.
Through original content, live sessions, group coaching and daily inspiration, we will help you identify the core tensions between the lifestyle you want and the career trajectory that aligns your values, interests, and skills.
REDESIGN YOUR LIFE FRAMEWORK.
PLAN FOR THE UNKNOWN.
UNSETTLED'S FIRST EVER VIRTUAL RETREAT...
WHO IS UNSETTLED’S LIFESTYLE INCUBATOR FOR?
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. You did everything you were told. Checked the boxes as the years went by. Started a career for yourself. Got an apartment, lived the city life, took your two weeks of vacation a year. You learned how to survive – no, f*%k it, thrive – on your own.
And then? It all seemed to slow down. You couldn’t help but start to wonder, “Is this it?”
Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator is for early-to-mid career professionals who are ready to…
- Design your next move. For those who want to be intentional about making a career and lifestyle change.
- Create an independent lifestyle that has alignment between your career and your life.
- Get a clearer picture of what’s next, and learn to reframe your story and trajectory based on what’s meaningful to you.
If you’re chugging along in your career, at a crossroads, and feel the need to hit pause, assess, and design your next step to maker sure it’s intentional, then Unsettled’s Lifestyle Incubator is for you.
ASSESS YOUR REALITY
DESIGN YOUR TRAJECTORY
EXPERIMENTATION & ACCOUNTABILITY
Online Course Start Dates:
November 15, 2019 – SOLD OUT – Waitlist only
January 3, 2020 – LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
~9 hours per week.
(3.5 hours of live sessions, combined with offline tools, conversations & exercises)
Core Program Structure:
• Live group sessions, recorded and available 24/7.
• Weekly offline tools and exercises.
• Daily peer-to-peer conversations via Slack.
• Daily inspiration, prompts, content, and surprises.
• Small group coaching & 1:1 sessions with Unsettled founders.
$895 USD per person.
*Get 30% off (a $268 offer) if you sign up before November 10th, 2019!
Unsettled is a global community for those who refuse to settle in their pursuit of growth, meaning, and adventure. We bring together corporates, creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, freelancers, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this online experience with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of 2,000 Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
The Experience & Program
- Part 1: Our approach to radical self-awareness and self-assessment that gives you maybe the best understanding of your values, interests, and goals you’ve ever had.
- Part 2: An in-depth methodology to truly design your next career move based on your desired lifestyle and what you discovered in part 1.
- Part 3: A plan of action that is (1) achievable, (2) will get you on the trajectory you’ve designed, and (3) that you truly believe in and come back to time and time again, along with practical tools to keep you on track and help you navigate uncertainty ahead.
By the end of the retreat, you will have an awareness of what it is you want, you’ll have designed a vision for what that looks like, and you’ll have an actionable plan to begin to take steps every day to get you closer to alignment between your career and your life.
DAYS LEFT BEFORE YOUR 30% DISCOUNT EXPIRES!
What will I get?
FIND YOUR MOMENTUM BY…
- Slowing down and giving yourself permission to think deeply about how you will pull more meaning out of your career.
- Asking yourself the big questions, being inspired to think outside the box, and learning how to experiment by thinking differently about tomorrow.
- Throwing out assumptions and biases about what a life and career should look like, and explore redefining success on your own terms.
- Reorienting yourself towards action that aligns your skills, interests, and values with where you want to be.
This virtual retreat is a community-driven learning experience, resulting in a unique global conversation with your peers that’s curated and only available on our digital platform.
Unsettled’s core team will guide you through a process of navigating uncertainty with thought-provoking questions, reflective exercises, personal frameworks for planning, and tools for setting clear intentions for the choices you make that define who you are and what you do.
Invite your inner misfit out to play. Experiment with pushing the boundaries of your thinking. See what happens when you outright reject assumptions about what a life or career should look like, and explore redefining success on your own terms.
Since 2016, Unsettled has taken over 2,000 participants on a journey that’s allowed them an intentional pause to think more deeply about the question “What’s next for me?”
The process behind Unsettled has brought us to 20+ countries. Won us awards from the United Nations and recognition from publications like The New York Times. Built a global community of professionals who have all set out to redefine their careers, redesign their lifestyles, and recreate alignment between their work and life, that spans 80+ countries and all backgrounds imaginable. We ask the big questions, but we don’t prescribe one-size-fits-all answers or solutions.
Now, for the first time, we are taking our unique approach into an online format to allow anyone, anywhere, to experience Unsettled. We invite you to join us…
UNSETTLED’S LIFESTYLE INCUBATOR TEAM
VP of Experience, Unsettled | Lead Facilitator
Email | LinkedIn
Co-Founder, Unsettled | Co-Facilitator
@KalanShoots | LinkedIn | Email
Co-Founder, Unsettled | Co-Facilitator
@Youngbloodm | LinkedIn | Email
THE CORE PROGRAM
I. Radical Self-AWARENESS & INQUIRY
In this retreat, we will practice self-assessment of our values, interests, lifestyle preferences, and work style. When we understand that the only constant in life is change itself, we need to learn the tools to cultivate and practice a constant sense of self-awareness around our decision making, and flex this skillset not just during periods of transition, but also throughout our lives.
II. LIFESTYLE & CAREER design
We often think our lives our defined by the major decisions. Yet true momentum is built one choice and one decision at a time. With a seemingly infinite realm of opportunities and decisions we face each day, all decisions benefit from being guided by a sense of purpose; a blueprint of how to get what you want out of life.
To be intentional about our choices is to take control of our lives. Like most things with lasting value, to build anything requires that you have a vision, a design, and a plan for how you will build it.
iii. Experimentation & PRACTICE
You will learn our approach of how to conduct small experiments, throughout life, anytime you are asking, “What’s next for me?”. How to track your progress, stay on course, evaluate decisions, and make micro-adjustments when necessary. The trick is to formulate the right questions and to have a bias towards action.
When you finish this final unit, you will know more about what you want (self-awareness), have a plan laid out for how you will get there (lifestyle design), and a totally new approach for taking small steps that can get closer and closer to what’s next for you.
Our Guiding Philosophy
To guide people on a quest of life, meaning and adventure. Fuel inspiration, exploration and discovery of the world around us. Create value that enriches and improves the human experience. Seek purpose and meaning, wherever it may lie. Aspire to always push the boundaries of the unknown. Think differently about tomorrow, and seize the opportunities today that will make it possible.