Unsettled: Sailing30 friends | 4 sailing yachts | 1 incredible week
Unstructured | Unbounded | Unexpected
Welcome to Unsettled Sailing: Baja California Sur.
Five years ago, the Unsettled story began on a sailboat with 40 friends in the British Virgin Islands. It was one of the most incredible weeks of our lives. Ever since, we’ve been constantly searching for new waters to explore. We’ve chartered the waters off the coasts of Thailand, Croatia, and of course the BVIs many times. This time, we’re setting our sights on Mexico’s Sea of Cortez.
We’ll be setting sail again this October with three to four beautiful sailboats, a gang of 30-40 pirates, and one hell of an adventure ahead of us. We will spend our days sailing from island to island and beach to beach. You will get close with your boat crew, learning the ropes of sailing together, sharing stories under the stars, cooking family style meals, partying under the moonlight, and living every moment to its fullest with an incredible curated community from around the world.
Ready to join us?
Dates: Oct 19 – 26, 2019
La Paz, Mexico
$1300 USD for Unsettled Alumni
$1600 USD for new Unsettled participants & friends*
October 19 – 26, 2019
The Community and Experience
The Unsettled community brings together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of Unsettled alum spread out over 80 countries around the world.
Read what Unsettled alumni are saying about their experience.
In a typical day, expect to:
- sail for 4-6 hours each day
- anchor up in the afternoon for some swimming, beaching, and hanging out with the other boats in our fleet
- explore uninhabited islands
- swim in crystal clear water, snorkel reefs, and sunbathe on our private beaches
- host dingy races, costume parties, and goof off as much as you want
- cook family style dinners on your boat’s BBQ with your crew, under the stars and under anchor
- host a party, poetry night, or invite other boats over for a game or themed party
- sleep under the stars or in your cabin and wake up to do it all over again
Ask anyone who joined us in the past few years, and they’ll tell you this is not a trip to miss.
- 6 days and 7 nights on a modern sailing yacht that’ll take you through national parks, secluded moorings, and beautiful seaports
- A skipper on each boat, who happen to be Unsettled founders, staff, alumni and best friends, who guide you through this week
Docking and mooring fees, permits, route planning, and all of logistics and planning to make this happen
*Provisions and alcohol are not included.
**$150 discount if you bring a friend (for both you and your friend).
SIGN UP NOW!
Unsettled is a community for those who refuse to settle in their pursuit of growth, meaning, and adventure. We bring together creatives, entrepreneurs, artists, freelancers, and the intellectually curious misfits from over 80 countries who seek to replace routine with adventure in destinations around the world.
Our experiences are not itinerary-driven. Rather, we provide a platform for you explore, connect, and discover a new destination at your own pace. With a calendar full of events to choose from, local experts to connect you to the city, and a curated community to explore with, Unsettled is a shared experience for people who don’t do group travel.