David Roma

Homebase:
Brooklyn, New York. Actually, on September 31st, I cancelled the lease on my apartment, moved my possessions into storage and joined Unsettled Bali with the intention of travel and working for the foreseeable future.

Unsettled destination:
Bali, Indonesia

What do you do for work?
I’m a freelance web developer and online marketer.

What are you most passionate about?
Turning ideas into reality, sharing my life learnings with others and evolving the mind to reach superhuman potential.

Reason for joining Unsettled?
I wanted to travel the world while working, but didn’t want to spend a bunch of time working out all the logistics of where to stay, which co-working space to work from, etc. With Unsettled, I clicked a button and arrived in Bali with a great place to live, awesome people to hangout with and an office to work from. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect, frictionless introduction to travel-working.

What does being Unsettled mean to you?
Being Unsettled to me is exploring new ways of living, gaining different perspectives from interesting people and expanding my perception of reality, while simultaneously getting work done and Instagramming the entire experience to make my friends at home super jealous.

What Next? Explore Unsettled!

Discover the Experience

Ready To Join Us?

Explore our Locations

Unsettled is a global community for those who live and work differently. 

Growth | Meaning | Adventure