Unsettled: TuscanyCreative exploration | Family style | Sensory experience
Welcome to Tuscany. Your Journey Begins Now.
Slow down. Take a step back. Let your senses lead the way through eating, conversing, creating, laughing and learning in the heart of Tuscany. This intimately crafted retreat – our first in Italy – is for those seeking a more connected and communal setting, while staying productive amidst a stunning landscape that boasts nearly 100 acres of olives, wild oleander and cypress.
$2,200 – $2,700 USD
May 17th – May 31st
June 1st – June 15th
June 16th – June 30th
The Community and Experience
The Unsettled is a community for those who refuse to settle in their pursuit of growth, meaning, and adventure. We bring together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
Read what Unsettled alumni are saying about their experience.
This experience is about you. It’s about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, growing new ideas, and exploring with intention among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
Unsettled: Tuscany is a uniquely co-created experience dedicated to connecting us to each other and the rituals and traditions that define the fundamentals in life -great conversation, food, farming, nature, and wine.
We believe in engaging with the creative process that goes into the things we consume. Learn how to make pastas and hand-pressed olive oils before we sit down to a family-style feast. Explore viticulture and regional wines before we make heartfelt toasts. We will dig deep, and get our hands dirty.
The Unsettled trip ranks on the best trips I’ve ever taken (and I’ve been to 75 countries). Great organization and curation with the ability to take a bit of a leadership role in the activities. All in all it is hard to find a better group and trip.Andrew Hyde
I was able to run my business smoothly from a different hemisphere, make life-long connections with people from around the globe, and return home with an incredible sense of purpose and focus.Seth Haber
- Private country cottages nestled among nearly 100 acres of olive trees, oleander and fruit trees in the heart of Tuscany.
- Airport transfer upon arrival (from Pisa) & a local SIM card for your phone.
- Welcome orientation, dinner, and community design activities.
- Peer-to-peer workshops, goal-setting sessions, and family-style dinner parties.
- Immersive local experiences ranging from Italian cooking classes, vineyard explorations and tastings, and more surprises.
- A full-time Unsettled Experience Leader & local staff member who are there to facilitate workshops, organize activities and connect you to each other and your surroundings.
- Wifi in each cottage, and spaces to work around the property
Post-trip access to great alumni perks and benefits, including special discounts, alumni trips, and a global community of over 1000 alumni from 65+ countries.
Start your Unsettled journey today!
Ready to join us in Tuscany for the adventure of a lifetime?