Unsettled: MedellÍnCoworking | Creativity | Paisa living
Welcome to Colombia. Your Journey Begins Now.
The City of Eternal Spring. A stunning urban and cultural oasis, surrounded by one of the most diverse and ecologically rich countries on earth. Over the past decade, Medellín has become world-renown for its innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, and its remarkable transition from a cartel capital to one of the top destinations to live as an expat for its vibrant culture, thriving economy, and quality of life. For one month, you will live, explore, and work from this incredible city of transformation and experience the real magic of Colombian culture.
$2300 Standard / $2500 Suite
March 2 – April 1, 2019
August 2 – 30, 2019
August 31 – Sept 28, 2019
The Community and Experience
The Unsettled is a community for those who refuse to settle in their pursuit of growth, meaning, and adventure. We bring together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of Unsettled alumni spread out over 80 countries around the world.
Read what Unsettled alumni are saying about their experience.
This experience is about you. It’s about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, growing new ideas, and exploring with intention among an incredible backdrop of people and place.
In between coworking, we’ll explore coffee farms and local creative spaces, share our skills and expertise in peer-to-peer workshops, meet local graffiti artists, connect to the social innovation ecosystem in Medellin, take weekend trips to the Caribbean coast, Cartagena, and the more remote Pacific Coast, go paragliding, horseback riding, rafting, and dance salsa until the sun comes up. You’ll receive a full-time membership at our coworking space, a local SIM card, and have internet in your apartment, so don’t worry; you can live unsettled ands still stay productive. That’s the point.
I’d planned on spending a month abroad independently… Then I found Unsettled. When you consider how much you usually pay for living, travel, entertainment, an efficient work environment, local expertise, and networking and learning opportunities, Unsettled is an incredible bargain. It was exactly what I needed.Rob Earp
The more I design my ‘ideal life’, the more I realize that community is what underpins everything. It’s the equivalent of a ‘home’ when you’re on the road and away from family and friends. Unsettled is this on-the-road community whether it’s in-person, virtual or in the memories.Sarah Harrison
Unsettled means taking time away from what’s comfortable and known. It means shaking up your routine so you have a chance to consider which parts are working for you, and where you’d like to change. It comes back to learning – there’s always more to learn about yourself and ways in which you can grow.Sophie McAulay
- Private accommodations in central, upscale apartments. Your home away from home.
- A full-time workspace to be productive, get creative, and reimagine what’s possible in a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime.
- A curated community of diverse, like-minded peers from around the world who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than their careers.
- A fully dedicated team of experience leaders and local experts who challenge your perspective and support your exploration, growth, and adventures.
- A curated calendar of events with community sessions, dinner parties, happy hours, local experiences and classes, peer-to-peer and facilitated workshops, weekend excursions, adventures and more.
- + all the little extras: Local SIM card & airport pickups upon arrival, location guides and logistics, and plenty of surprises.
Start your Unsettled journey today!
Ready to join us in Medellin for the adventure of a lifetime?